Welcome to Bridge To Baby! We are so excited to have you as a part of this growing infertility and surrogacy support community!
For those of you just getting started, here are a few tips to get involved.
- Ask a Question. Here you can contribute to numerous discussions or even create a new one. Don't be shy. You will be surprised to know there may be someone in the exact same boat as you.
- Join a Group. Join a group or 5! Here you can connect with others within specific groupings and find support and friendship. These groups have private discussions based on their topics.
- Read the blogs. Read the real life journeys of women with infertility and those who want to help.
- Spread the word and invite others to join Bridge To Baby Take your first step in healing by reaching out to someone you know who may be struggling with infertility. Share your story and show them a place they can feel the love and support you need to get through this stressful time!
- Privacy: The journey to baby is a very personal and private one...even in the virtual support world. We wanted to send out an email explaining how to change your privacy settings and keep more anonymity and help you utilize Bridge To Baby as it's intended to be...a safe, supportive infertility community.
- Your Profile Name: For those of you who want more privacy, change your profile name to be just your first name or a nickname and NOT your full name. Professionals are welcome to use full name or company name since privacy is not an issue. Log in and go to Settings > Profile and change your name there.
- Your Privacy Settings: If, for example, you only want your Bridge To Baby friends to see your discussions and profile page, make sure you set your privacy settings as such. Your choices are anyone, Bridgers (B2B members) or just friends can view. Go to Settings > Privacy to choose your preferred level of security.